Will all the real DREAMERS please stand up? If you are a woman in transition and are ready to start designing the life you want, connect with us.
Work with us
Sponsorship, Speaking Engagements, Interviews, Media appearances, Collaborations
Benefit from us
Scholarship Questions + Applications
Learn from us
Mentorship Questions + Concerns
Contact: Pauleanna Reid, Co-Founder
Do you have a few more questions about NGOTB? Check out our most frequently asked questions below:
Where are you located?
What is Mentorship?
Mentors are good, but sponsors are better - Here's why!
Why is #NGOTB sicker than yo' average?
- Toronto and New York office space
- Local/International field trips
- Private Facebook community
- Live workshops and online classes
- Accountability through 1:1 weekly sessions with Pauleanna
- Access to opportunities, resources & industry experts
- Free access to our resident financial advisor
- Succession planning
- Make new friends with other mentees
What does #NGOTB expect from its mentees/clients?
Read our code of conduct here
How do you measure success in your program?
Is there a financial investment?
Yes, and it’s very affordable. Working with a coach requires both a personal commitment of time and
energy as well as a financial commitment. All financial details are addressed in the initial phone
consultation before the mentorship begins.
You can download a complete review all of the packages here